Saturday, November 22, 2008

so tired...

i just became so tired of being the reliable one...the funny one...the cheerful one...cause nobody takes me seriously...hahaha...

so effing tired of people using me to get to know somebody...specially hotter chicks...i am tired of being a friend...i am so tired of being used as a substitute when all else fails...am tired of being plan z...cause am not even good enough to be plan b...am tired of being singled out all the time unless there's no one else is around...am so effing tired of being someone else doormat...that people see me when they need me...but when they're all good...they totally forget all about me...

am tired of hearing secrets about me...am tired of people talking behind my back...so tired of hoping that by some love of the heavens...someone is really out there for me...so fucking tired of being someone everyone expects me to be...am so tired of loving and failing 'cause it always ends up me being hurt all the time...so tired of doing chores for people...

am tired of being the 'go-to' girl...am tired of being the girl nobody wants...just so effing tired of life...and how it makes a big fool out of me all the time...


No comments: