Wednesday, November 12, 2008

happy bday to me!

technically...bukas pa birthday koh (nov 14)...but heck...ok lang yan...i won't have time to update something on my blog anyway...i have a lot of celebrations to attend since di lang naman ako ang mgbbirthday sa family at friends koh...first is my own celebration...a very good friend from dubai will even fly home just to be with us...ahehehe..then my mom on the 16th so family affair mode ito...then 18 is another celebration of my birthday with special someone *yiheeeee*...then my official party on the 19th that's gonna be at toper's place...weeeeeeeeeeeeeee...drink til you drop ang theme...kaya sa mga pupunta di pedeng di kau malalasing...wahahahaha....

til then...

am gonna be older...and am so hoping that am also a year wiser...

No comments: