Thursday, April 28, 2005

my life...

again, i have been staring at the monitor for a few minutes when i realized that i have to type something...it is not because i do not know what to write but because i cannot find the words that can describe what i am feeling right now...or maybe there is no such word...

it's been quite a while since i last felt this... and i do not know how or why do i have this kind of feeling...(wait this is more than just a "feeling"...much much more than that...) it is as if i dove off a cliff without knowing if i will reach the bottom alive...and even if i don't, i'll have no regrets...it is as if i was able to breathe again, i was able to live again...

you made me realize that i do not have to conform to what people expect me to be...you removed me from my comfort zone and made me see what i have been missing all along...

thank you for coming into my life...thank you for being my life...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

sino yan????????????

inah ;) said...

secret...basta mahal ko siya...

Anonymous said...

sino nga?????

inah ;) said...

secret nga eh...basta sobrang mahal ko siya...

Anonymous said...

kasali ba sya sa the quill?????

inah ;) said...

nope...

Anonymous said...

lagut ka kay lee.dinideny mo sya.