Monday, January 03, 2005

new year's resolution

okay i know sobrang gasgas na ung mga resolutions sa world!!!!but then this is fun...so these are my new year's resolution!!!!
1. FOCUS!!!! -im so sure na di ko kaya ito as in right away...but then i need to focus and set my priorities straight!!!! focus sa acads ko pati na rin sa work ko with the publication!!!! i should present better grades than the previous sem...[my grades weren't bad! silly! i had less loads last sem!]....i will try my best not to be late in my zology and chem class...i'll try my best not to sleep in logic as well as with my rizal subject... i will love my speech class more & i will attend my sociology and anthropology class....unlike before...hehehehehe...
2. the dreaded D word...DIET!!!!! i was once locked outside the pub office so i hafta climb somewhere to be able to go inside...so i climbed and jumped [it was more or less 6 feet]...i told this to my friends & one of them [a very yabang friend who also happens to be so thin & patpatin!!] told me 'good thing walang crater after you jumped!' huh! the nerve!!! so after i assaulted him & told him 'pag pumayat ako di kita papansinin forever!!!' so i decided to go on a diet... which is kinda hard cause i love food so much!!! i actually went to a doctor & she told me that i hafta lose weight..although i'm not that big but she told me that my height is somehow covering my weight...so i really need to go on a diet...
3. be good to my sibs -okay i'm not the model ate because im not that close to them...so i'll try my best to be nicer to them...
i cant add another since i cannot change myself right away....but i'll try to do these...promise...

No comments: