Tuesday, January 18, 2005

imagine this

imagine a girl walking in the rain, wearing a baseball cap, in an all-white outfit and wiping her face...not because of rain but because of tears...
it was me a few moments ago...crying my heart out in my nursing uniform and soaking in the rain...i don't wanna stop cause something in me just wanted to walk and walk...far from all the places i know...far from me...but sad to say i cannot escape myself...as much as i wanted to i just can't...yup i'm into this mode that i hate myself because of all the hecks that's happening to me...i guess this is here to stay...
i'm still on the rollercoaster ride that i mentioned months ago...but i'm on the loop and it seems to stop...i guess i'll have to wait for the coaster operator to turn it on again...or maybe it is another person...even if...i'm not in a hurry...i want to feel this pain so that i will do everything for me not to feel this again...

No comments: