Tuesday, September 14, 2004

page 697 chapter 7

i always thought that i will always be the same girl everybody knows.that i will live my life the way i was used to...that the values and attributes that i acquired will always remain in me.
but as i grow up and explore the world on my own i've learned that there are things which can change us in a way we never thought will happen to us.
my first year in college felt like a rollercoaster ride when i suddenly had this newfound freedom.the mixed feeling of happiness and somehow superiority enveloped me as i "started living life" but just like the normal ride it also felt nauseous.the happiness came when i had new friends and environment.superiority because i left highschool and the childish gimmicks attached to it while nauseous because i can consume more alcoholic substance than before (and also have a puke party after).
i had no control of myself that time that's why i flunked my way out of my first course then shifted to a course which is close to what i want.
with more time to waste i get myself involved in the student publication and making myself more than just "being aware" of the things that are happening around me.it opened my eyes on the real happenings in the society and the knowledge makes me want to do something about it.
the old me was transformed to someone who see and think different from other people.somebody who is not satisfied on knowing the truth but doing what i think is the right thing to do about it.somebody who has a purpose and role in the society...
not all the people around me are happy about my changes and it hurts me because i am satisfied with what's happening to me.but what hurts me the most is that the people that really matters to me are not that supportive to the path that i chose to take.
i don't know where will this rollercoaster ride bring me nor when will this venture end but as time goes by i have learned to put my hands on the air and enjoy the ride...and sometimes i scream for more of this adrenaline rush.
and when all these ends another chapter will open in my life.it will no longer be page 697 chapter 7 but page 954 chapter 8.

2 comments:

inah ;) said...

actually senti mood ko lang yan...
pms maybe...

Anonymous said...

thought-provoking, mootable pv. just my thoughts, well anyways gl & be chipper is what i say