Thursday, July 17, 2008

missing....

never have i felt the depth of missing someone til now.

i stared at the blankness of my walls, the emptiness of my room and the hallowness of my bed...as if am looking for any of your traces...

i never felt something this strong until the realization of our separation sunk into my senses...i have been looking all over for anything that would remind me of 'us'...but i guess i have taken it for granted for i can't find anything that would really define what we were...it was sad because for the first time, i felt that i have never given enough attention and love to 'us'...it just made everything seemed worse...

i never missed someone so bad that it would keep me up late and think of you over and over until it aches. my heart is being tortured by the fact that you aren't here to fix it, that we both got tired of fixing things. i never saw your significance in me until i felt myself longing for your presence because somehow i got used of you being always here and i have always relied on you being with me.

i just wish that everytime i close my eyes and think of you, i can pick you up from my dreams and just be with you then feel the warmth of your embrace...

i miss you...

2 comments:

ROSA E OLIVIER said...

Piú giú, in fondo alla Tuscolana...!?...passavo per un saluto!

inah ;) said...

nyemas...di ko naman maintindihan...ahehehehe