Wednesday, December 01, 2004

so forgetful me

i forgot a lot of things today...maybe because i haven't got much sleep last night...*huh*who invented insomia anyway?!...i was floating on my way to school and while riding a jeepney somebody's phone made an irritating sound...(message alert po) then an image popped in my cloudy head...cellphone on the table...waiting to be picked up...by me...huh!!!i completely forgot!!!!i promised everybody that i will bring my mobile....para naman they can contact me anytime...but the forgetful me forgot it!!!!!now i'm so worried cause pypai might be looking for me somewhere....i don't know....*huh*
next time....don't leave the house without checking your things....*sigh*
another wishful thinking.....
ballpen...another essentials for a student[?!] like me...i have no pen with me....huh...
can a person be acquitted to a crime when he/she pleads temporary amnesia...for 10 mins?cause if not....i will be convicted....
so sad...
so tiring...
so sleepy...

No comments: