Wednesday, November 10, 2004

who told you life is fair???

...i stared for about 15 mins on the screen before i realize that i actually have to type for me to post something in my blog...i really have no idea why i entitled this entry 'who told you life is fair'
*huh*
i don't know why but lately i have difficulty in putting into words what i want to say...i can't find the appropriate words [or there might be no words] to define what i am feeling right now...
[my stomach is practicing tie-knotting right now]
*sigh*
i still have my zoology paper to think about and my logic homework to do...so much for being a nursing stude again...*sigh*
the office phone is supposed to be til 5 but then there are still users...i can't just grab the phone and tell them that their priviledge is over...i wanna go home but i still have class til 6:30...so much for being a student...

a lot of people that i know is in a bad mood today...[join the club, i'm now one of them]...i know i'm supposed to think positively but my mind is just so tired to think i can't even think negatively...lotsa stuff in my brain that can drive me nuts...



No comments: